ID or data code ford rim.

Hi.

Got a ford rim and I want to ID it. It is off a 64 falcon, but is not fitting with the disc brakes on the car, so I want to see if it is belonging to a mustang.

14" rim with the ford stamp and 4 M P near the one of the lugs.

Shawn

Reply to
Shawn McClelland

Center hole not big enough? If so it's a rim for a drum brake car.

BTW, didn't all '64 falcons have 4 wheel drum brakes ? ?

Reply to
Brent P

Thought the Futura had disk brakes.. IIRC it was the 'performance' model

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Mine used too. Now has 65 mustang disc on the front. Anyways I found my answer on the mustang links page. schimdt in think. Hole was fine. Offset was not.

Thanks for the help. Shawn

Reply to
Shawn McClelland