Im baack... with an '05

Hey all, long time no see, been a bit busy. My '05 (V6) was delivered last night, so I thought itd be a good time to jump back in.

And, ofcourse, I have a question:) Is there a reasonably-priced dual exhaust kit out for the 05 V6's yet? If not, can I just have meineke do the work?

Oh, and how do I get the GT fogs for the v6? Theres clearly a space for them..

Reply to
japhar81

lmfao how can u be proud of a V6

lmfao bwhahhhahaha u like1/2 a sportscar

lmfao

hurc ast

Reply to
kenny gee17253

Reply to
James

"Listed in category: eBay Motors > Parts & Accessories > Car & Truck Parts > Transmission & Drivetrain > Manual Transmissions & Parts"

Talk about being miscategorized...

Reply to
Garth Almgren

japhar81

Here's a conversion kit:

Looks like they modify a GT grill to fit a V6 bumper.

Reply to
Dinsdale

I was looking at those. For some reason, it seems like an ugly hack to me... I was hoping there was a way to do it with the stock GT fog switch, etc.

Reply to
<japhar81>