PING: Richard (with 94 GT 'vert)

I saw in your sigline that you have the FRPP M5400-A Suspension. Where did you get it at & how much did it cost ya? How long did it take to install? Thanks, Richard!

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

<memset

From Summit Racing - $419.34 delivered ( September 2004). Had it installed. Time charged was 5.5 hours (Install springs, shocks, sway bars and modify strut towers for camber adjustment) + an alignment.

Car is lower by just under an inch. Handling is now very precise. Ride may be slightly firmer but that's OK with me. All in all, I'm pleased with the end result.

Reply to
Richard

Cool. Thx, Richard =).