Interesting eBay auctions...

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I thought this guy's eBay auctions were interesting:

John

John opined in news:9zL1d.946$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.southeast.rr.com:

Novel idea... and helps pay for those implants

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Who is going to buy this and post it for the rest of us? I am dieing to see what she actually looks like.

Brandon

Reply to
indi

A) they are crooked. B) if someone PURCHASES photos and posts them or sells them, he has no recourse as far as prosecuting for a copyright violation. Idiots...

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Brandon, You must be young. Any man with just a smidge of experience KNOWS that if you wanna see em, you'll have to pay the price on your own.

Kate

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Not really all THAT young, but where is the fun paying for something that you can get for free.... catch my drift?

Same goes for cars.... would you rather build the car the way you like or just flat out buy it fixed up? Some people would like to buy them because they are older and don't want to fuss with getting dirty and such, others will have the fun doing it themselves... making it happen.

Brandon..... this will forever plonk me in this newsgroup....

indi

Just common tools. What's the big deal? ;)

Mark

She probably has a face that would make a Freight Train take a dirt road! ;>)

auctions were interesting:

Me