You Thought That Carb Was High?

Check this out:

CobraJet

CobraJet opined in news:140920041700237999% snipped-for-privacy@streetracer.sfv:

Holy crap!

But, otoh.. .. looked at the other way, AS INVESTMENT it wouldnt pay to run out and buy a bunch of composite intakes either.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Damn, $15100.00 and "Reserve Not Met". Damn

Hey, I thought you slithered outta here.

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe, Bassani Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, GMS MAF, Accufab Throttle Body, Eagle Alloy Wheels
NObluestang98

$15.1k and still not at the reserve yet...

Damn.

JS

Reply to
JS

For that money I'd rather have this...

Hey, while we're talking about cool carbs and intakes... Check this out...
Cory

Reply to
Cory Dunkle

Hell, yes.

Reply to
CobraJet

I did, but I slithered back in because of the EECIV breakout box.

Reply to
CobraJet

the Z-28 crossram setup topped out at over $20,000! amazing!

winze