Help from the Mustanguy!

Just wanted to say thanks to the "Mustanguy" for all the info and help repairing my rear automatic window. I couldn't have done it without him.

And as for my local Ford dealer, who didn't even want to attempt the repair, Thanks for nothing!!! But saved me a few bucks!!

John

Reply to
John Hale

Hey, that's musTTanguy !!

And you're right.... he's great :)

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

There's a lot of repairs anyone can do themselves as long as they know how. The internet and this newsgroup is a great way to find out. MY limitations for repairs are usually the tools needed or something like lifting the engine out. All other stuff I do it myself (unless it is still under warranty ofcourse) I try to avoid the stealers. Remove NO-SPAM from email address when replying

Reply to
Rein