Is KBB accurate?

I have a 2002 Mustang GT convertible, premium package, with

Reply to
Mitch

KBB is usually the lowest priced of the guides. check with others.

Reply to
Brent P

Thanks. NADA says $18,000. I guess that'll pay the mortgage for 6-8 months.

Reply to
Mitch

If your selling to a dealer than KBB trade-in Good value is about the best you can expect. Insurance companies (which I happen to write the software for) go by the NADA numbers. In my experience I have usually received about KBB private-party value for all my sales to individuals (some a little more and some a little less). The best bet is to take a look at Auto Traders website to see what other cars similar to your are selling for.

Reply to
DC Hunt