Interior Upgrade package

I just bought a new Mustang with the interior upgrade package. The description of the package says it includes "satin aluminum scuff plates". When I open the driver's side door I see a satin aluminum plate in the jamb that says "Mustang". On the passenger side there is no plate, just the word "Mustang" that matches the color of the jamb. Is there supposed to be only one plate? Can anybody who also has the interior upgrade package confirm this for me? Thanks

Reply to
vancebreck

I just traded my 01 GT for an 06 three days ago, I also have the same package. I have them on both sides, I've got a similar question about the stereo system which I'm supposed to have the premium package. I've looked all over the place for what that is supposed to consist of but I've gotten some pretty vague Info on it (I would figure it would be at least the Shaker

500 system). Anyway hope this helps.

en2young

You should have them on both sides.

Yes, the Shaker 500 comes with the GT Premium. Mine says Shaker 500 right on it near the CD slot. The only other thing that comes with Premium is the leather seats.

Reply to
Larry

Just got an '06 Mustang GT convertible with the premium package yesterday (Saturday). I have the scuff plates on both sides. Also, Larry is correct, the Shaker 500 and leather seats come standard with the GT Premium package.

Reply to
Ken Zwyers

Maybe yours is a Monday / Friday car ....?

Kate

Reply to
KJ.Kate

If any of y'all are interested in the upgrading your Shaker 500 to a Shaker

1000, via the 'boom box' in the trunk, send me an email.

-- 'Til next time,

John H

Reply to
JohnH