It might be fake...

I think Kate tastes just fine :)

Reply to
Chief Wiggum

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh too much info HAHA... that's hilarious though.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

>> | jpg

Reply to
<memset

It's good to know the original is being given proper homage. I admit I was ignorant of its existence. Hell, it came out when I wasn't even two years old.

The car wash scene... was great...

snipped-for-privacy@recorddeal.com wrote:

Reply to
Wound Up

Shhhhh... don't tell!

| > -Mike | >

| > -- | > A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT | > Cold air intake | > FRPP 3.73 gears | > Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter | > Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) | > Hi-speed fan switch | > 255/60R-15 rear tires | > Subframe connectors | > Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Uh hu.. TMI my ass. from the boy that gave the details on his Valentines day.

| > > -Mike | > >

| > > -- | > > A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT | > > Cold air intake | > > FRPP 3.73 gears | > > Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter | > > Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) | > > Hi-speed fan switch | > > 255/60R-15 rear tires | > > Subframe connectors | > > Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant | > >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate