It's ALIVE !!!!

Here's a short video of my buddy's 63 Falcon Dragcar's 1st breath of air!!

-468ci 750+HP

**DUW** only 3MB.

Did my link work ????

Here's some more pics of it I posted on Cardomain!

-ERIC

Reply to
Katmandu

VERY cool!!

Mike

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
of all the old cars
Reply to
TurboMike

It's ah 4 oh 4 4 me...

Schweet. That engine is clean enough to eat off of! Brawn before beauty: Time to work on that body. :)

Reply to
Garth Almgren

It's going in the Body Shop next week! :>)

-ERIC

Reply to
Katmandu

Sounds like it too!!! Awesome! Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

And now it's working here at work. Weird.

Reply to
Garth Almgren