1776cc IT's ALIVE !

yes thats right its started and i've broke the Cam in (god thats loud noise )

Turns out i'd got a mixture of the distributor drive gear set on the wrong TDC for 1 and the valve clearences set on the wrong TDC, which threw me out totally. Friend of the familly pointed me to my error. Always goog to take a step back and let a 2nd pair of eyes look at a problem.

Thanks to all thous who answered

John

Reply to
John Skeldon