Jack Roush at Brandon Ford 11-13-03

Jack will be at Brandon Ford on November 13th from 6-8 P.M. He is stopping to visit while on his way to Homestead. He is great about signing autographs and signing Roush vehicles also! The Roush dyno will also be here. Time allowing, you can have your car put on the dyno for a $50 charge. You can call our internet dept. for an appt. on the dyno. No appointments will be made before 11-05-03...Please don't call today! All monies charged on the dyno will be donated to St. Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa. Check the website for any changes in his agenda.

Paul

Is he bringing his Mustang? I heard he had a new paint scheme done on it.

C8oe

Reply to
W3tac8oe

Jack is a licensed pilot and will usually fly in to Tampa on his own plane. Don't think he is having any vehicles shipped down.

Reply to
Paul

If you do come and have an appt. to get a dyno done please make your check out to...The Foundation at St. Joseph's.

Reply to
Paul

In his Mustang???

Reply to
W3tac8oe

at 05 Nov 2003, Paul [ snipped-for-privacy@msn.com] wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Pity! The Roush trailer was there at last year's visit. I know some Rush owners will be back this year to get their dash resigned as it's smudged on some of them...

Work permitting, I'll be over there...

Reply to
Paul

I believe his car was at the Steeda thing last Saturday in Pompano Beach, FL. At least that is how they billed it as his personal car.

Reply to
Joe Cilinceon

The Roush trailer will be at store, but I believe it is coming empty and will take some of our vehicles for a show. I think we have about

40 Roush Mustangs in stock right now.
Reply to
Paul

You dumb asses, Who cares about Jack Roush? I just want to see his P 51. What airport is he flying to?

C8oe

Reply to
W3tac8oe