Just Installed a larger MAF. Now running Richer. WTF ??

My 5.0 was running a tad rich before the swap from the OEM 55mm unit to a

73mm C&L unit (both calibrated for the OEM 19lb injectors).

The 73mm MAF made a noticeable difference in power, but now I'm noticing more black smoke out the pipes.

Look at my Sig for my 89s mods. Oh, and yeah I reset the ECM...

What gives here ??

Reply to
Katmandu

Uh oh.. you broke it!

Reply to
SVTKate

LOL!

I should keep my hands off the darn thing huh ?? ;>) :>)

Reply to
Katmandu

Well geeze Eric! At least hold your mouth right when you are 'fixing' it LOL!

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Thats what my wife said when we found out she was pregnant ( 15 yrs ago!)

Reply to
Matt