anyone use ACC SpeedBrain?

Hey there, Does anyone on this newsgroup use, or know anyone who uses the SpeedBrain by ACC? My friend has all the stuff for it, except the software for his laptop (without that it's just an expensive useless part). If anyone has the 2 or 3 floppy disks that came with the speedbrain, he's willing to put up some money for copies of those 3 discs, or even an e-mail containing all the files. I know the company isn't around anymore, but someone out there must have the software! Please help

Reply to
KICKERSCRT

I take it they are out of business. There was a place in Florida that was the ONLY place ever listed as a retailer. They refused to sell me one unless they installed it.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]