K&N vs. Cold Intake

I have a K&N filter on my stang now. How much (if any) horsepower benefit would I receive by investing $100 in a cold air intake??

Brad

03 GT
Reply to
Brad

Cold air is what makes the power, not the fancy K&N filter. Invest the $100, it will be a lot better than your current stock intake + filter.

Reply to
.boB

Reply to
rander3127

Rich - Keep in mind that the total airflow is most important factor. If you can mount that big cone in the cold air without any restrictions you would have the best of both worlds. The problem with some cold air kits (not all) is that they focus too much on cold and not enough on total air flow.

snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com wrote:

Reply to
Dave Dixon