leaving group

And just WTF do you expect this to do??

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

sub get-a-clue

even IF that "unsub" command worked, is this group named "classic-mustang " ??? I think we're all better off with you driving a Neon ..

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

WindsorFox[SS] opined in news:J1Kpd.1176$gH3.819@lakeread05:

That's how you drop a mailing list subscription

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

"WindsorFox[SS]" wrote in news:J1Kpd.1176 $gH3.819@lakeread05:

Just for the record, WF, this kind of response is why you're basically a dick. Oh, and also because you leave your sludge in your oil pan for the whole year.

Just couldn't resist... ;)

Joe

Don't let the virtual door slam you in the ass.

Davïd Greenville, NC

Reply to
Ðavïd

Cause I don't want virtual assprints on my door !!!

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

A slip of the left mouse button and all the really perfect people come out of the woodwork.

Reply to
Jim Warman

and just what are YOU doin here Jim? ;¬D

Reply to
SVTKate

Uh, Joe... My husband is a Dick.

I'm absolutely ceratin that WindsorFox is much more smartlecky than Dick is.

I think you just insulted my hubby. That's it, you're in trouble now mister!

Get em Dick! See Dick get em, get em Dick, get em!

Aww crap, it's too early for this kind of Dickin' around.

Reply to
SVTKate

"SVTKate" wrote in news:k1_pd.894$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

But Kate, there's a big difference between a Dick and a dick. Now you've got to know that..

BTW, no offense to your hubby at all.

Joe

Yes I know. And again I ask, WTF was he expecting that to do? Heh...

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Yeah, I don't wanna wipe cheek marks off the glass.

--=20 YOU are the real piece of work in this post. I think you are a couple of drumsticks short of a picnic there bud. - SVTKate

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

"dwight" wrote | Perhaps, yet one day, people will call each other "dwights". | | dwight | |

Now here is a funny man.

Coincidentally, my hubby used to work for a guy named Dwight and he IS a real dick!

Reply to
SVTKate

Now I have to stick up (pun intended) for the term "Johnson". At least it isn't used in a derogatory fashion in the way "dick" is used. :)

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

Does that apply if my Dick has a couple of Big Johnson T-shirts? LOL!

Reply to
SVTKate

There's no such thing as a small Johnson. ;)

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

During the Presidential campaign, Bush had a rally at the Dick Butkus Airfield. (Pronounce it to yourself. It's pretty funny.) I wondered why he would do that. The only answer I could come up with was that the Tiny Johnson Convention Center was already booked.

Reply to
rw

I keep slippin' on that danged left mouse button..... that and I'm a glutton for punishment...

Reply to
Jim Warman

will

Of course you follow your Johnson with "PE"...

:)

Steve

72 Skylark Custom455
Reply to