LEAVING THE GROUP - YOUR LOSS!

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO INSULTED IN ALL MY LIFE, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT I HAVE KILLFILED ALL OF YOU AN I WILL NOW BE POSTING AND RESPONDING TO POSTS FROM ME "EATSHIT"". NOT ONLY HAVE CERTAIN MEMBERS INSULTED ME I HAVE BEEN THREATENED WITH PHYSICAL VIOLENCE WHEN I WAS MERELY OFFERING PEARLS OF WISDOM IN RELATION TO THE BEST WAY TO FIX YOUR VOLKSWAGEN. IT APPEARS THAT SOME PEOPLE HERE THINK THEY OWN USENET AND TAKE OFFENCE TO MY USING CAPITALS, IM THINK THEY ARE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE I AM SO KNOWLEDGEABLY SUPERIOR IN REGARDS TO THE CARE AND MAINTAINENDCE OF VOLKSENWAGNSHEITS....ANYWAY TIME TO GO AND GOOD RIDENCE, ITS YOUR LOSS U WONT BE HEARING MY COMMON SENSE ADVICE ANY LONGER. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME SIRS

Reply to
eatshit

Then, Sir, you haven't lived much.

I am so honored.

When? Where? Can you quote the message where someone threated you with physical violence? If I were you, I'd contact my ISP and let them know about this. I believe it is a crime in most countries, and certainly a violation of Terms Of Service with most, if not all ISP's. I suggest you provide your ISP a link to the discussions where you feel you have been treated badly. I'm sure they will help out. You don't need to take thatkind of crap from anyone. They are there to help you.

I am truly saddened to see you go, you provided us with such insight and valuable information, which we could never be able to find elsewhere, that I am uncertain of how we will ever manage without you. Oh and the entertainment value of your posts shouldn't go unnoticed either.

I hope some day you can forgive us and return.

With all due respect

Jan Andersson

Reply to
Jan

Jan, I though we were not supposed to feed the trolls. Well .... I guess you cannot resist some things ;)

Jan wrote in this friggin' newsgroup:

Reply to
Ant

I think maybe he thought that he could have a little fun posting nonsense and getting us all worked up. But someone with this level of inteligence is not wise enough to cover up their connection trail.

Once he saw that I had copied his ISP on some of the messages he had sent, I think that put an end to the harassment. Still, I will miss all his helpful advice; "TAKE IT TO A MECHANIC".

-Ray

Reply to
Ray Dios Haque

Oops, was he a Troll? I didn't realize ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 08:37:48 -0400, "Ray Dios Haque" ran around screaming and yelling:

its kinda funny Ray...years ago ISP's actually gave a crap....but now they don't....as long as the check don't bounce...most ISP's "TOS" agreements are a joke...they are a "formality" and a general suggestion... JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Hah! Hah! Hah!

Well Boys, It looks like we ran another one off!

Reply to
Sleepy Joe

Reply to
Michael Zeeb

"My65notch" wrote

Didn't that guy cap himself?

Reply to
Scott H

Who is this? First of all WHO CARES, WITH CAPS N' ALL

Rick Bass Players Drink Bass

Reply to
Rick

ROTFLMAOPLOP!