Left, Right, or Straight

Hello -

I have had my 2003 Mustang (v6/auto) for 3 months now and have a question about the alignment. I have noticed that if I am on a road that slopes to the left the car tends to pull to the left. If the road is sloped to the right the car tends to pull to the right. Is this normal behavor for a rear wheel drive car? I never noticed this happening when I had a front wheel drive.

Also, does anyone have water that drips out of their tail pipe when they start up? Is this normal?

Thanks a bunch!

Reply to
ASP Whiz

Around 8/13/2003 1:17 PM, ASP Whiz spake thusly:

It could be a result of wide front tires, but it's not a factor of FWD or RWD - your alignment is probably just a little out of whack. Take it to an alignment shop and let them take a look.

A little condensation in the exhaust system is perfectly normal. :)

Reply to
Garth Almgren

"Pulling" downslope is normal for understeer cars. Oversteer would pull upslope.

Yes, water vapor is a normal byproduct of combustion. Complete combustion of clean fuel (not gasoline) leaves only carbon dioxide and water. Drips and visible vapor are indicative of reasonably good fuel air mixture. You should worry when it doesn't.

Reply to
MikeWhy

Reply to
Johnny K