Alignment - Caster out of spec

Just had my alignment done to correct an extreme right pull and off center steering wheel. They could not adjust the caster within spec. Car ran into a curb. Seems to drive 100% better now but do I need to worry about the out of spec caster?

Min Max Actual Left Right Camber -.98 1.02 .3 0 degrees Caster 2.3 4.3 1.2 2.3 degrees Toe -.04 .04 .02 .01"

Reply to
Martik

What kind of car?

Chances are if caster cannot be brought into spec, something is bent/damaged and will need to be replaced to bring the car into spec.

__________________ Note: To reply, replace the word 'spam' embedded in return address with 'mail'. N38.6 W121.4

Reply to
Barry S.

Reply to