Looked at a 68 Mustang on the showroom floor at local Ford Dealer yesterday ...

Absolutely beautiful 68 Mustang for sale "as is" $22,000. The body looked better than new and the interior was pristine. The only problem I could see was that there
was no horn cap on the steering wheel and horn wires were visible. Since I didn't have $22K handy, I didn't ask for a salesman. Sure made my heart rate increase.
Dick in MN
22 isn't bad, was it a coup or fastback?
Robert Zinko