Looked at a 68 Mustang on the showroom floor at local Ford Dealer yesterday ...

Absolutely beautiful 68 Mustang for sale "as is" $22,000.
The body looked better than new and the interior was
pristine. The only problem I could see was that there
was no horn cap on the steering wheel and horn wires were
visible. Since I didn't have $22K handy, I didn't ask for
a salesman. Sure made my heart rate increase.
Dick in MN
Reply to
Dick R.

Site Timeline Threads