05 Stangs on the Showroom Floor

Anyone see one yet at the local Ford Dealer ??

When are they scheduled to hit the floors ??

Reply to
Katmandu

I think they are scheduled to hit production next month? Probably late October/November.

-Franklin '96 Cobra

Reply to
WhyteStang

I think I heard between November 15th and November 26th.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

One was next to me going south on the 605fwy in Whittier,CA yesterday,and very beefy it sounded too,especially when the guy changed lanes and stuck his foot down,he left us behind !

I like the sloping fastback styling too

Andrew

Don Manning

Reply to