A special Mustang at the local Ford dealer

Our local Ford dealer had a very nice new GT mustang on
display. It was just a GT, but it had almost every dealer
installed Mustang racing option; exhaust, suspension, brakes,
transmission, clutch, supercharger, etc. The list of dealer
installed options was amazing! They called it a afv, which
I couldn't quite figure until, DUH, it was built by the techs
at Apple Valley Ford, our local dealer. I was very careful not
to drool on the car. Sale priced at $44,000. I have my lottery
tickets. :-)
Dick in MN
Reply to
dickr2