complimentary service at local nissan dealer

not sure if this is a nationwide campaign but used up my complimentary free oil change & filter today at local nissan dealer.

this is on a 3 year old nissan.

after returning car, got 2nd pleasant surprise in the form of a free complimentary service follow-up, sticker attached to inside window (self peeling stick-on plastic) with mileage and date and local dealer number.

of course I don't know what the follow-up service consist of as the sticker simply states "complimentary free service" and the suggested future mileage when to come in for the service and it could simply be one of those "we check this fluid and that air pressure..." kind of thing, but it's a nice touch

I never go for service at my local dealers but they apparently are wooing customers to come in to swap their cars (nobody approached me while I waited)

Reply to
pda