Looking for best price on Bassanii cat X pipe

Stainless or aluminized... I'll take a used one in good condition too. I'm in Goldsboro NC...

BTW it's for a 97 GT...

Sean

rec.bicycles.marketplace

Reply to
IamGoode

Not sure yet, but I saw on some site a few days ago while looking for prices that aluminumized is actually cheaper (maybe it rusts?). Stainless looks nicer and lasts though (correct me if i'm wrong) Gagan

Reply to
Gagan (mwarrior)

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98