Looking for info on a mustang boss 69

HI I AM LOOKING FOR SPECIFIC INFO ON A MUSTANG BOSS 69 THAT I RECENTLY BUY.

I WAS WONDERING IS THERE IS A WAY TO KNOW WHAT EXACT MODEL NUMBER IS MY CAR . I HAVE THE SERIAL NUMBER .

I NEED HELP!!

Reply to
benny

WHEN YOU STOP SHOUTING find your shift lock key then contact Kevin Marti with your VIN at

can get you a report on your car based on the VIN for a small fee. StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet