Winter Tires? Please help!

I was not planning to use my camaro for the winter , but my winter car crapped out on me. So, I need to get winter tires. I have a camaro v6 3.4, 1995, with 235/55r16 tires. What are the best size tires I can put on there for the winter? Can I use 15 inch rims? Please advise, any help is appreciated.

Reply to
Jacko

i ended up getting Goodyear GT-HR I have same size but I have V-8. the only time I lose traction is if i tromp the gas or if Im sitting in a couple inches of snow. I havennt slid at all driving through slush. I live in Ohio and we've already had enough snow this year for me to confidently recommend these tires. If your Goodyear has Aquatreads there good to I used them with My v-6 I had a couple years ago. but I love the GT-HR. smooth ride, quiet tires and great traction in rain, and snow. sleet is decent but I wouldn't recommend breaking any speed records.

cost about 115 per tire.

Reply to
Jamie