parting out 88 t-bird turbo coupe

I know this isn't a mustang, but you folks know alot of parts interchange. Parting out 88 t-bird turbo coupe, 5 sp, 8.8 disc brake rear. Taking offers on parts. Email me at snipped-for-privacy@csonline.net with needs. Thanks!

Reply to
LeRoy

Does anyone know if the Tbird rear axle will fit an 88 fox body?

Reply to
Chad Woodhams

Isn't that one of the easiest ways to get rear disc brakes on these cars? I think it'll bolt right up. Might be a little wider... not sure what you'll need to do to accomidate that.

JS

Reply to
JS

Reply to