Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Nowhere To Run (1965) HD

With Mustangs in River Rouge circa 1965.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v
yfqxoSTFM

Yeah that link pops up now and then. I love it! It's pretty cool in many ways. You won't see people recording video like that ever again, getting in and out of cars still moving on the assembly line. Incase you missed it, here is a little tidbit on that video from Martha herself, many years later: <
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HyaL1Y_Ibc

I still love that old motown music! I just saved me a copy of that with Firefox and Download helper. /grin
--
For all you know this message was...
Sent via an exclusive network, on a snobby portable computing device.

love that video ......