Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Nowhere To Run (1965) HD

In article ,
Yeah that link pops up now and then. I love it! It's pretty cool in many ways. You won't see people recording video like that ever again, getting in and out of cars still moving on the assembly line. Incase you missed it, here is a little tidbit on that video from Martha herself, many years later:
I still love that old motown music! I just saved me a copy of that with Firefox and Download helper. /grin
Reply to
twk

Site Timeline Threads