MONKstang

If you are a fan of the MONK TV show, the season's last episode featured a doc giving our obsessive-compulsive, multiphobic detective some meds that completely changed his personality. One of the things he did, under the influence, was go out & buy himself a red GT convertible & drive it aggressively. Fun.

Reply to
CGrn

Heck, that wasn't anywhere near aggressive compared to the way Sharona drove it! I feel bad for that poor Mustang's suspension... Great episode, though. It's being rebroadcast Wednesday at 10 PM for those that missed it.

Reply to
Garth Almgren

CGrn opined in news:hQGVc.3765$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrddc03.gnilink.net:

Sharona says "You cant afford this!!"

Huh? Even on his disability pay...

I guess she meant "You cant afford this and pay me, as well!"

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

V'ger jma(NOSPAM)@snowcrest.net

1965 Mustang Fastback 2+2 Vintage Burgundy w/ Black Std Interior 289 ci 4v V8 oem A Code Dual Exhaust C4 Auto converted to AODE 8" Trak Lok Vintage 40 wheels BF Goodrich gForce T/A 225/50ZR-16 KDWS tires Built in San Jose, CA on my birthday, May 10th ; ) Restoration by: Cool Mustang Restorations Cool, CA
Reply to
V'ger

Dead Like Me, Goerge got a 67 red convertiable from a guy she reaped. Matt Gunsch, A&P,IA,Private Pilot Riding member of the 2003 world champion drill team Arizona Precision Motorcycle Drill Team GWRRA,NRA,GOA

Reply to
N329DF