John's 1969 Mach 1

I put a few pictures of the Mach 1 over in alt.binaries.pictures.autos if anyone is interested

Reply to
John

Hey John, The car looks really nice. That color is especially nice on that model.

It looks like it's time for you to clean up that engine compartment though. Give it some straightening, get rid of some rust, some nice wire looms and so on. It's not nearly as clean as the rest of the car :)

Kate

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Thanks Kate, when I was looking it over it was obvious the engine and engine compartment was it's Achilles' heel. It needs refreshing bad! At least it runs real strong.

Reply to
John

LOL The engine compartment is kind of like a girl's undies.... As a whole it can be a nice nice package, but would you rather see cotton granny panties or soemthing from Victoria's Secret ?

Kate

: > It looks like it's time for you to clean up that engine compartment : > though. : > Give it some straightening, get rid of some rust, some nice wire looms and : > so on. It's not nearly as clean as the rest of the car :) : >

: : Thanks Kate, when I was looking it over it was obvious the engine and engine : compartment was it's Achilles' heel. It needs refreshing bad! At least it : runs real strong. : : -- : John - ThunderSnake #59 : '69 Mach 1 w/ 390 4V : Wide Ratio Toploader : 3.25 Traction-Lok : Acapulco Blue : : :

Reply to
KJ.Kate