Mustang School, Mustang car...

Could not pass up this shot...
www.mwcmustangs.com/school.jpg
Don Manning

cute...
Could not pass up this shot...
www.mwcmustangs.com/school.jpg
Don Manning
I'd be proud to be an Okie from Mustang Valley if you give me a 2005 Mustang to go with it : )
On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 17:56:41 GMT, "2.3Sleeper"

Hey! Spikey Likes IT! 1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Is that a Mach 1? Gumby '04GT

Yes it is a Mach 1 but I can't tell if it has the pony badge of a 2003 or the 40th Anniversary badge on the 2004.
I have a Azure Blue 04 Mach 1 and love it!
Regards, Sarah

--
On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 18:29:16 -0400, Nick aka the Guvnor (if only I were not
such an OBESE "irristable" Jigglie Wigglie I might be able to keep up with
2.3Sleeper wrote:

Nice look 70 Cutlass in the background too.
--
3am is _never_ a good hour for a summoning - a moment of lost
concentration and you've got Nader instead of Nyarlathotep.