Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

cute...

Don Manning

Reply to
SVTKate

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

Is that a Mach 1? Gumby '04GT

Reply to
Gumby

Yes it is a Mach 1 but I can't tell if it has the pony badge of a 2003 or the 40th Anniversary badge on the 2004.

I have a Azure Blue 04 Mach 1 and love it!

Regards, Sarah

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Nice look 70 Cutlass in the background too.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]