I can't believe I beat Patrick on the new Camaro pictures...

I linked them on my site.

Don Manning

2.3Sleeper

Looks more like a C3 Corvete then a Camaro. I doubt it will be born looking anything like it's parents.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Same reaction I had to the alleged new "Charger". Great looking car with a butt-ugly face. Needs work there, otherwise it's too good-looking to ever be built.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Don,

I've saw these some time ago. Never posted them because from what I know it was just some guy's idea of what a new Camaro should look like. It's not a GM design.

There are some elements I like, but much of it I don't. Overall it's a little too "swoopy" for my tastes. But I do think it would be a good starting point for GM to work from.

Thanks for posting it!

Patrick '93 Cobra

Reply to
NoOption5L

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in news:1121389406.524758.118880 @g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Here's the original link (I think):

Joe

Looks cuda-esque to me.

Reply to
Alex

Screw the car!!! Show me more pictures of AMANDA!!!!

Jeez I hope she not your daughter, Man, I need to get out more....

Reply to
moco

Those renderings have been on the web for months. I've had one of those images on my comp at work for about a year.

Reply to
Alias

If you want to check out the REAL new camaro concept images, look at this month's copy of Road & Track.

L8,

Alias.

Reply to
Alias