my air vents

My a/c and heating work fine but they only blow out the windshield and floor vents. Its hott and i cant figue this out?

Reply to
duecestangz

Check the small black hard plastic tube that runs along the back of the firewall from the heater fittings to the vacuum "T" next to the brake booster. It is VERY common for this vacuum line to get brittle and break. Without vacuum the vents will default to the defrost position at the windshield. If broken place a piece of small vacuum hose between the break. If broken at rubber fitting on the end where it goes to the "T", drill it out and reinsert tube back into rubber and super glue.

Hope this is helpful,

TIM (Musttanguy) PonyPerformance.com

Reply to
Musttanguy

Thanx a lot man. I never thought to look under the hood. As soon as i looked under the hood by the brake booster i seen it. quick fix.

Reply to
duecestangz

Not a problem, glad to be of help