N.G. Poll > Which Auto Magazine(s) Do You Subscribe To?

Reply to
V'ger
1) Which automotive magazines do you get in the mail?

2) Which automotive magazines do you sometimes pick up at the stand?

To start off, here is the ones that show up in my mail box:

-Car and Driver

-Hemmings Muscle Machines (It's a new publication. Ask me about it.)

-Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords

-Hot Rod (It's now better than it used to be, plus their subscription price is dirt cheap

-Motor Trend (ONLY because the subscription price is dirt cheap. They suck.)

I sometimes pick up off the rack:

-Road and Track

-Automobile

-Mustangs and Fords

-Muscle Car Review

-Grassroots Motorsports

-GM High-Tech Performance

-And any good special issues that show up

I think I got them all.

And then I read everything else automotive on the rack...

Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD

Reply to
Patrick

I subscribe to both 5.0 Mustangs, and MM&FF (Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords). I sometimes get Hot Rod, and Chevy High Performance (for my brother)

Reply to
John Wiebalk

Where do you get that at? I havent seen that one in this area before.

Reply to
John Wiebalk
1)

-Car Craft

-Buick Perfomance Group magazine/newsletter

2)

-Hot Rod (if it has Buick stuff in it)

Steve BBB on a stand.

Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

Reply to
Scott Van Nest

I subscribe to Mustang and Fords I peek through Mustang Monthly at the newsstand and sometimes MM&FF.

Scott W. '66 HCS Import Tuner rocks (NOT!)

Reply to
Scott Williams
1) MM&FF

2) 5.0

3) Car and Driver

I keep all my MM&FF/5.0s and make an index to pertinent articles every month. A quick sort produces a list of all camshaft articles, stroker, cylinder head articles, etc. VERY valuable reference material.

Car and Driver I pass on to friends.

LJH

95GT

Reply to