Wheel Size

Wheel Size: Would appreciate information regarding how big (ie 15"

16" etc and how wide skins I can put on a 65/66 FB with/without modifications. What modifications I would need to make. Front conversion to disc rear drum on an 8" powered by 289; one is a 4 spd, and the other a C4. I'm used to my TransAM GTA treads and that's wide trackin'. Just got the classics and both are running 14s (one with styled steel and the other with wheel covers.

Much appreciate the inputs. I have learned a lot from this NG already.

PS: The TransAm goes when the classics are ready to hit the pavement. Going back to what I had in my late teens and 20s.

Reply to
V'ger

This is one of those questions that depends on a lot of things, and would be worth contacting Mustangs Plus in California. They have early Mustangs and deal with suspension and wheel stuff. Their name ".com".

Sounds right to me!!!

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet