Need a part...

Hey guys and girls, its been awhile since I have posted but I'm looking for some help, again! :-)

I just found out today my power window regulator is bent, not sure how or why, but it is. I need to replace it and I'm looking for used if possible.

I'm in Grand Rapids, MI if anyone is from around here and know a good parts place.

Thanks...again.

Nick

Reply to
Nick