Window Regulator part

Hey guys and gals,

Just wondering if anyone here knows where I can get that bracket that glues to the door window, and then bolts to the window regulator, for a 74 Superbeetle sedan. my mechanic broke my old one while installing new window seals (it was totally rusted out) and I'd rather not pay him to fabricate one if possible.

Thanks dudes and dudettes.

Mike

Reply to
Mike C.

Samba ?

Reply to
Mark

No...I'm not coordinated enough to dance...OH!! You're talking about the car. No idea. 74 Superbeetle. I found the part though...it's a window lift channel he was talking about. Ordered a couple from Wolfsburg West and having them shipped next day so i can get my car back ASAP...this is going to cost a fortune :P

Reply to
Mike C.

Not the dance!!!

Karl