Need help with timing specs on a 90 2.3 mustang

I replaced the pick up and module in mustang and reinstalled the distributor but all the stickers are missing under the hood. All the manuals say get the specs from under the hood so I'm out of luck. I marked everything and must be pretty close because the care runs fine but I would feel better if I could check it.

1990 Ford Mustang 2.3L Manual trany Minnesota Thanks, Jimmy
Reply to
JIMMY