Need opinion on Mustang graphics

I have a white 03 mustang that i think looks kind of plain, and i was thinking of putting on the lower rocker panel black stripe that says mustang. Check out the stripes i am talking about and give your opinion.

randy1128

I'm not a fan of graphics, but if I had to pick one of the bigger graphics it would be the rocker stripes.

Their hood stripes; racing stripes; c-stripes; Firepony; door flag; - all goofy in my opinion.

DP Pics of the cars:

Dinsdale

"Dinsdale" wrote: > On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 16:36:05 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote: > > >I have a white 03 mustang that i think looks kind of plain, > and i was > >thinking of putting on the lower rocker panel black stripe > that says > >mustang. Check out the stripes i am talking about and give > your opinion. > >

> > > I'm not a fan of graphics, but if I had to pick one of the > bigger > graphics it would be the rocker stripes. > > Their hood stripes; racing stripes; c-stripes; Firepony; door > flag; - > all goofy in my opinion. > > DP > Pics of the cars: >
Just do what suits you, I would go with as close to a OEM product as possible. Some graphics are too gawdy for sure!

Reply to
Only84

"Dinsdale" wrote: > On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 16:36:05 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote: > > >I have a white 03 mustang that i think looks kind of plain, > and i was > >thinking of putting on the lower rocker panel black stripe > that says > >mustang. Check out the stripes i am talking about and give > your opinion. > >

> > > I'm not a fan of graphics, but if I had to pick one of the > bigger > graphics it would be the rocker stripes. > > Their hood stripes; racing stripes; c-stripes; Firepony; door > flag; - > all goofy in my opinion. > > DP > Pics of the cars: >
Just do what suits you, I would go with as close to a OEM product as possible. Some graphics are too gawdy for sure!

Reply to
Only84

Bring it in to a paint and body shop and have them paint racing stripes on it. Consider a set of aftermarket wheels.

Reply to
Mark

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:
If you don't appreciate your posts being used on AutoForumz' site, try this FAQ:
If the form doesn't work, email your request to snipped-for-privacy@autoforumz.com Tell them that they misspelled perjury...btw.

They still archive my messages, even with the "X-No-Archive: yes" statement in the header.

DP Pics of the cars:

Dinsdale