Help installing a remote starter

I have found all the wires I need up to now (I am good at electrical) but my lack of automotive skills has brought me to a grinding halt. I have a 91

2.3L stang with no distributor and 2 coil packs.

Where is the best place to install the tech sensor wire?

Installation guide says;

Tachometer input: This wire tells the Module if the engine is running or not. I requires at least 1.8V (AC) and 1.5 Hz (or faster) at idle. Common Tach references are: the negative side of and injector, the negative side of an Ignition coil, Camshaft sensor, Crankshaft sensor or Engine Control module (ECM).

What would you suggest and can you point me in the right direction under the hood?

I can find the wires to the injectors but its pretty tight in there and with lack of heat shielding I would not think it was the best place to use.

Reply to
Slightly Graying Wolf