Need picture of "Got a Hemi" decal

Reply to
D.K.R.

No they don't. I suggest you google it yourself or look at the links I provided.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Uh-oh. Now you're going to incur the wrath of Joe. He's going to call you names. I suggest you pretend to change your oil evey 2500 miles to calm the evil spirits.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

That it definately is. One of those sites said that a full 45% of vehicles with an available hemi is bought with one. If V8 Mustangs were that successful over the V6 there would probably be a 'Vette equivilant. It's definately hemi-esque, but the fact is the new Hemi has less of a true hemispherical head than hte Boss 429 "Semi-hemi".

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I think it's funny. It's like you're talking about his mom or something. I have always been a Ford/Mopar person, it's sheer weirdo coincidence that I ended up with a second Nissan. Imagine my shock and surprise when I walked the guy in the Heni Ram. LOL Now imagine HIS surprise!! I found in a search that there are many people who galantly defend the hemi name DCs CEO for instance, but the proof is there, as round as you may see the chamber at first look when you compare the Originals like the 331, 392 and 426 along with the Boss it just aint the same. Canted valves are nice but 32 valve is better, look at the Ford and the Nissan. The two plugs was because it can't meet emissions requirements without them.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I have the small one as an example, I'm goign to reinstall my old Adobe and see what I can come up with. When I screw up I'll get one of the kids that are members of my forum to whip something up :-P . One of them makes some really wild original comics and stuff.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

OK, but should I say anything about having to change eight spark plugs.....and not sixteen? :o

Reply to
Gill

Here 'tis...

Boy that was fast ehh? My cartoonist is *good* :-P

Here is someone I know also...

ROFL!!

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

As lonag as you're pokin around on mah web depository, listen to this, it's a radio ad for my favorite anf signature bottle of wine :-P

WindsorFox[SS]

"Gill" wrote : OK, but should I say anything about having to change eight spark : plugs.....and not sixteen? :o :

Brag if you must. Huh, now I know why my brother was bragging about them being right on top, I guess you can actually REACH them!

Reply to
SVTKate

LOL... You Dork!

: : Here 'tis... :

: Boy that was fast ehh? My cartoonist is *good* :-P : : Here is someone I know also... : :
: ROFL!! : : : -- : : "Gullible is a misdemeanor - stupid is a felony... : clueless gets you committed..." - JG

Reply to
SVTKate

: : As lonag as you're pokin around on mah web depository, listen to : this, it's a radio ad for my favorite anf signature bottle of wine :-P : :

: I'd love to, but with 42.6 dialup, most multimedia is out of the question for me.

Reply to
SVTKate

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 16:38:14 -0500, "WindsorFox[SS]" puked:

Yeah, and a Charger has four doors...

lab~rat

This "www.theHemi" comment is particularly desperate. The author asks you to compare THIS photo of the Boss 9

, showing it to be apure hemi head, with THIS photo of the DC "hemi"
, showing it to be apolyspheric head with two quench areas, then says, because the Bossvalves are not in a pure opposed configuration and the DC's are, thattherefore the DC is "more deserving" of the name. Who cares what they call them anyway? The only thing that matters is that 345 hp and 425 hp engines are available at mass market prices. Anyone who confuses a DC hemi with a '66-'71 Street Hemi has his head too far up his a$$ to matter.

180 Out
Reply to
one80out

I don't know if you want to go there. Assuming that the DC "hemi" is typical of modern designs in requiring spark plug replacement every

100,000 miles, while a Boss 429 with points and a carb would require plug replacement every 10,000 and would be happier with every 5,000, you're looking at 16 vs. 80-160 plugs per 100K. 180 Out
Reply to
one80out

yeah well, I don't have a hemi, so I was refering to my car. (my oil, my plugs)

Reply to
Gill

"WindsorFox[SS]" wrote in news:zxdMe.1125 $ej5.532@lakeread05:

I've seen all your links and more, and the head in question is more 'hemi' than not. If you want to say it's not a hemi, then more power to you. Just proves what I've said.

Reply to
Joe

"SVTKate" wrote in news:aLbMe.7113$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

LOL! Didn't do much research, eh?

Well that figures... ;)

Back at 'cha, sis. You got as much 'tude as I do if not more.

From reading a few of your other recent posts, you might want to take some of your own medicine, sis.

Reply to
Joe

One of the reasons I traded my Murano was the 3 plugs in the back (FWD) had to have the upper intake pulled to get to them.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Major automotive reviewers disagree with you.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]