Need picture of "Got a Hemi" decal

It's audio only and only 550K. You can always right click and save link as. It's worth it. Hold on to your chair or you'll roll out...

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

"WindsorFox[SS]" wrote in news:CfzMe.1446 $ej5.1127@lakeread05:

Most of the articles I've read sing praises about that engine, so I don't know where you get your information. Of course, it's not a perfect hemispherical head (even the original Hemi wasn't), but as I've already said it's more 'hemispherical' than not.

Reply to
Joe

: > Well Joe, that's according to YOU. : : LOL! Didn't do much research, eh? : : > Personally, I like WF, : : Well that figures... ;)

Hey, I like almost everyone, even you big brother. WF is warped, worse than me, that makes him ok!

: : > and you are rarely particularly joyful to be : > around, : : Back at 'cha, sis. You got as much 'tude as I do if not more.\

Here now, I might be a smart ass, but I'm taking lessons, learning as I go and giving lessons when I can. . : : > AND : > I could give a shit if they are real hemis or not, it would only be : > one more thing to tease my little brother with, factual or not, it : > is all for fun Sooooooo : > lighten up will ya! : >

: > Kate : : From reading a few of your other recent posts, you might want to take : some of your own medicine, sis.

Ok ok... but c'mon... tell me that the complete dumbass questions don't make YOU wanna pipe up too. HUH! If YOU weren't rotten, it wouldn't be the same. If I were sugar tongued, who would you have to pick on? Who would pick on ya? But isn't there a different in spouting off a smart assed answer (to a dumbassed question) than to jump in someone's face and confront them?

Ok, I am going back to picking on the newbies :)

Reply to
SVTKate

: > Brag if you must. : > Huh, now I know why my brother was bragging about them being right on top, I : > guess you can actually REACH them! : >

: >

: : One of the reasons I traded my Murano was the 3 plugs in the back : (FWD) had to have the upper intake pulled to get to them. : : -- : : "Gullible is a misdemeanor - stupid is a felony... : clueless gets you committed..." - JG

I spoke with my brother and mentioned it casually

*sweet little voice* "So, what's this I hear about the new hemi not being a REAL Hemi

He already knew all about it and it was no fun at all.

Reply to
SVTKate

"SVTKate" wrote in news:cgGMe.8544$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net:

IMO, anybody who sincerely believes that they don't have to change their oil but once a year because they use Amsoil is a dolt and has absolutely no credibility. It's as simple as that.

Reply to
Joe

It always ruins the punchline when they already heard the joke. Just sit out on the front porch with a little Fat Bastard and relax. ROFL!

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

"WindsorFox[SS]" wrote : >

: : It always ruins the punchline when they already heard the joke. : Just sit out on the front porch with a little Fat Bastard and relax. ROFL! :

HAH! My brother IS a little fat bastard LOL! But he lices out west, so no porch sittin I'm afraid.

He he he

Reply to
SVTKate

"Joe" wrote : IMO, anybody who sincerely believes that they don't have to change : their oil but once a year because they use Amsoil is a dolt and has : absolutely no credibility. It's as simple as that.

Uh... Amsoil?

Mobil One here, ever 3-4,000 miles....about ONCE A YEAR.

I think that if someone wants to use whatever and change it whenever, it's their car, they can do what they want to it. I may make fun of them, but as long as I am not making the payments.

Now that I think of it though, who the heck was talking about OIL ?

Reply to
SVTKate

lices=lives

:: :: It always ruins the punchline when they already heard the joke. :: Just sit out on the front porch with a little Fat Bastard and relax. ROFL! :: : : HAH! : My brother IS a little fat bastard LOL! : But he lices out west, so no porch sittin I'm afraid. : : He he he : :

Reply to
SVTKate

"SVTKate" wrote in news:8IMMe.8639$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

Uh, yeah. WF is a self-proclaimed Amsoil advocate. Google it.

How 'bout that! I use Mobil-1 as well. But even if you only drive 3-

4k miles per year it's not wise to leave oil in your crankcase that long.

Absolutely.

Exactly. Just like me. Scary thought, but we're more alike than you think...

Me. It was a segue based on the original poster's moronity. Come to think of it, but the original post is pretty moronic as well.

Reply to
Joe

"Joe" wrote : >

: > "Joe" wrote : >: IMO, anybody who sincerely believes that they don't have to change : >: their oil but once a year because they use Amsoil is a dolt and has : >: absolutely no credibility. It's as simple as that. : >

: > Uh... : > Amsoil? : : Uh, yeah. WF is a self-proclaimed Amsoil advocate. Google it.

Do I have to?

: > Mobil One here, ever 3-4,000 miles....about ONCE A YEAR. : : How 'bout that! I use Mobil-1 as well. But even if you only drive 3- : 4k miles per year it's not wise to leave oil in your crankcase that : long.

It gets changed, let me think here, ... hmmm... ok, well, as memory serves, last time I changed it was this spring will prolly do it again soon. I have been driving it some this summer since the mighty F250 is being a pain in the ass.

: : > I think that if someone wants to use whatever and change it : > whenever, it's their car, they can do what they want to it. : : Absolutely. : : > I may make fun of them, but as long as I am not making the payments. : : Exactly. Just like me. Scary thought, but we're more alike than you : think...

Was there ever any doubt? I am more like everyone than I am like myself.

: > Now that I think of it though, who the heck was talking about OIL ? : : Me. It was a segue based on the original poster's moronity. Come to : think of it, but the original post is pretty moronic as well.

Nun huh. here we are again, me telling you to lighten up. c'mon, where's your sense of humor?

Reply to
SVTKate

Thar ya go Windsor Fox, another wisdom pearl from Kate to use as a sig line.:-P

Dave

Reply to
Deputy Dog

Hey! You're picking on us... me and the voices that is.

Reply to
SVTKate

"SVTKate" wrote in news:0Y%Me.8697$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net:

Absolutely not. ;)

What's up with it?

Whoa. Now that's heavy. ;)

Guess I need more smileys...

Come to think of it, haven't we had this conversation before some time ago?

Reply to
Joe

That one makes my head hurt.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

: > Do I have to? : : Absolutely not. ;)

Thank goodness, I wasn't all that interested.

: > I have been driving it some this summer since the mighty F250 is : > being a pain in the ass. : : What's up with it?

You REALLY want to know? You will so regret asking

*pissy mode on*

It's giving me a pain in the ass.

Ok, lets see... last winter the pressure plate exploded on it. The day before we had the worst weather of the season. Hubby called me to come and get him, I called a tow truck and had it hauled back to Lexington to a mechanic that we had used before. He seemed like he was ok. Moving to a new area is hard when you don't know people. He repaired it and $500 later we pulled it out of the shop. We had been stranded at the house for three days because while the truck was there we'd had an ice storm and the Mustang wouldn't even leave the garage.

When he got it home, the 4wd shift motor decided to take a dump. It worked in the parking lot at the mechanic's place I am told, but it was still $65 to have it diagnosed at the dealership because the mechanic didn't know how to find the problem. I blame the mechanic for breaking something. Husband does not. He says it is just an unfortunate coincidence, I say he hates confrontation, he agrees. Either way, too late now.

THEN it needed tires (that's not so bad though normal stuff) It started blowing fuses. For the vacuum pump. AND THEN: The vacuum pump died. the actuator for the power lock on the drivers side went out - same week I got a ticket in Arizona for no license plate light - also same week We bought a replacement (used) vacuum pump, it died. BUT the only damn wrecking yard that carries truck parts is over an hour away from here, so run up and down the highway a few times. We (I) replaced the actuator, it's working fine. He backed into a pole, dented the tailgate a little and broke a taillight. I did my best, straightened the taillight mounts and replaced the tailight. It's ok now but still has a small battle scar on the gate. BUT the gate needs to be replaced anyway. When we bought it it had a bed liner on it, the tailgate was caved in, we didn't know it. Not my truck, but my irritation. Our fault, should have looked under the bed liner. Hubs still needs to fix the license plate light, his problem, his truck. Bought a ford tech cd to help diagnose the problem. It arrived yesterday. We won't go into "people who have techincal difficulties" so I found the diagnostic for him, he is going to go through it today, I think while he does I am going to go to the fair or to the lake.

Sooooo... we have a 4wd truck, that isn't

Though, while typing this something crossed my mind. Since the vacuum pump works with the 4wd, I wonder the problem is because the 4wd motor has not been replaced, Maybe it thinks it is suppose to shift in or out and it cant. Hmm...

So, you ask for it. I'm sure it falls into the category of TMI

Oh yea, one more little thing, he scratched the tint when he removed the door panel.

*chanting* It's not my truck, it's not my truck, it's NOT MY TRUCK.

: : >

: > Was there ever any doubt? : > I am more like everyone than I am like myself. : : Whoa. Now that's heavy. ;)

LOL How often do you hear "You remind me of......" I get it allot.

: >: > Now that I think of it though, who the heck was talking about : >: > OIL ? : >: : >: Me. It was a segue based on the original poster's moronity. Come : >: to think of it, but the original post is pretty moronic as well. : >

: > Nun huh. : > here we are again, me telling you to lighten up. : > c'mon, where's your sense of humor? : : Guess I need more smileys...

They look good on ya Joe.

: : Come to think of it, haven't we had this conversation before some time : ago?

Beating dead horses and all that.

*SMILEY*
Reply to
SVTKate

Hey not just me, it was all three of us, Me, myself and I.

Dave

Reply to
Deputy Dog

"Deputy Dog" wrote : > Hey! : > You're picking on us... me and the voices that is. : >

: >

: : Hey not just me, it was all three of us, Me, myself and I. : : Dave :

All ya'll are in big trouble then!

Reply to
SVTKate

"SVTKate" wrote in news:nBjNe.6640$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:

Wow! You're right - sorry I asked. If I were you I'd get it to the point where everything sort of works, then I'd sell it as fast as I could. Then I'd buy a Dodge Ram. ;)

Only to a point. Then they start to look silly...

Now is that a crack about Mustangs?!?

--> ;)

Reply to
Joe

"Joe" wrote : > *some snippage so as not to wear out the scroll wheel* : >: >: : : > *chanting* : > It's not my truck, it's not my truck, it's NOT MY TRUCK. : : Wow! You're right - sorry I asked. If I were you I'd get it to the : point where everything sort of works, then I'd sell it as fast as I : could. Then I'd buy a Dodge Ram. ;) :

Now...that was just plain uncalled for and hateful. The truck had been pretty well used before we bought it a year and a half ago. More like rode hard and put up wet. Once we kill the bugs it should be ok. It runs like a champ, just has some things worn out on it.

BUT for the record, if I were going to buy a truck for myself, it would be either a Chevy or an F150 short bed, gas engine, 4x4 automatic transmission, no larger than an extended cab and jacked up It would be a FUN truck not a work horse.

Actually, I have been seriously thinking of trading my car in on one lately.

: >: Guess I need more smileys... : >

: > They look good on ya Joe. : : Only to a point. Then they start to look silly...

ayyuuppp. sho do.

: : >: Come to think of it, haven't we had this conversation before some : >: time ago? : >

: > Beating dead horses and all that. : > *SMILEY* : : Now is that a crack about Mustangs?!? : : --> ;)

Reply to
SVTKate