Need picture of "Got a Hemi" decal

Kate, that sounds awfully deviant. What goes on behind YOUR barn?

Now you're involved, too? What sort of... never mind. I don't want to know.

;^)

I'm back and not too insane, either

Reply to
Wound Up

Careful whatcha ask for, woman!!!

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

: > damn kids. : > maybe a trip to the woodshed for the both of you. : >

: : Now you're involved, too? What sort of... never mind. I don't want to : know.

Yes you do, admit it. Shame on you for ten minutes.

: ;^) : : I'm back and not too insane, either :

Well kid, ya got the first part of that right! From the tone of your posts I think you have spent way too much time in the red light district here lately.

SVTKate

: >

: : Careful whatcha ask for, woman!!! : : : : : --

Ok, in this case, it would be behind the shop. Same difference. There is still a pile of wood out there with at least one paddle shaped board in it and enough work afterwords to make two rotten boys too tired to fight. If not, then there is pleanty of brush to clear, mowing, bush hogging and weed eating that needs to be done too.

K.

Reply to
SVTKate

"WindsorFox[SS]" wrote in news:GfQOe.41$nq.1@lakeread05:

Still sleeping and dreaming, eh? Besides being as uglier than a Chebbie, they're mediocre at best. 305hp/379lb-ft torque is barely adequate these days.

Reply to
Joe

Heh, I'll have my yard guy get in touch with you...

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Ugly is a matter of opinion. Ask your wife... LOL!! 305HP according to Nissan, funny, it still eats a hemi. Either Nissan or Chrysler lied, ask Stillen who dynoed something like 12 of them while developing a blower for it. Mediocre? You are clueless. It's beigger and more powerful than the current Dodge and better engineered than the GM. Oil isn't the only thing you seem to make comments about with out having any facts.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

"WindsorFox[SS]" wrote in news:px8Pe.145$nq.13@lakeread05:

She also says you're a friggin' moron and your Jap truck is fugly.

Wake up, dickface. The only thing that fugly Jap thing eats is dust from a 6.1. Go look it up, putz.

WTF has that got to do with the price of tea in China? Idiot.

LOL! Jump, boy, jump! Atta boy. Bone? Wanna treat?

What drugs are you on today? They're apparently better than the ones you were on before...

So IOW it's better than a Yugo. Now that's just great logic, moron.

ROTFLMAO! This from the idiot who disregards the manufacturer's oil change recommendations in all his vehicles. Too funny. You're a real piece of work, putzhead.

Reply to
Joe

"WindsorFox[SS]" wrote : > Ok, in this case, it would be behind the shop. Same difference. There is : > still a pile of wood out there with at least one paddle shaped board in it : > and enough work afterwords to make two rotten boys too tired to fight. If : > not, then there is pleanty of brush to clear, mowing, bush hogging and weed : > eating that needs to be done too. : >

: >

: > K. : : Heh, I'll have my yard guy get in touch with you... :

Think he could handle it? As long as YOU pay the bill, send him on over, he can have at it!.

How

Reply to
SVTKate