New addition to Mustang!

The 'Stang needed some stripes, but not the stuff found on all the others.

Comments appreciated.

Look in the 'Pony Stripes' album!

PocoLoco

I like. It's differant, subtle, and looks good. Good job.

Reply to
.boB

John H,

Just my opinion. The workmanship looks first rate... nice job! However, I think the yellow paint clashes badly with the red/white/blue colors. I think the stripes would look my better with a very fine black outline on a red/white/blue car. Again, just my opinion.

Patrick '93 Cobra

Reply to
NoOption5L

I have to agree with Patrick. Something that was in more complimentary color sequence would be more my own taste. BUT

if you like it, then that's all that matters.

Reply to
SVTKate

Friendly opinion of a graphics designer: The colors clash.

Reply to
Scotter

Thanks!

Reply to
PocoLoco

Yes, something like a black, charcoal, and lighter charcoal may have looked better. But then the patriotic theme would be missing.

Reply to
PocoLoco

I was worried about that until I saw it on the car. Once I did I loved it. But, we all have different tastes, thank God!

Reply to
PocoLoco

Yup. That's what sets off the colors!

I'll run it this way a while and see how I feel in a few months. The designer also suggest trying a black, charcoal, and lighter charcoal (shades of gray?). If I get tired of these colors, I'll go back to his house and see what the other colors would look like.

He did it for $100, so it's not a fortune!

Reply to
PocoLoco

Cool. Thanks for not taking offense! FYI "clash" and "sets off" are [to me] very different things. Like using one color to "set off" another color is a wonderful strategy. We *could* say this is a subjective thing but actually, there is a fairly simple set of "rules" when dealing with colors. Here is a very short/easy article on color combining you may find useful for the future if you choose to do any more color customizing on your badass new stang. NICE car, btw! I'm sooo drooling over the new ones!

Scotter

Here is a better article because it specifically tells you how to find if colors clash:

Scotter

Very cool. Thanks.

Reply to
PocoLoco