New car smell not so nice

You've got to try harder. You demonstrate a complete lack of effort, enthusiasm and creativity with every sad attempt at a flame.

For >

Reply to
Wound Up

"Ironrod" spoke the name of the demon seed : Not that moron who went by HURCAST, is it.

In caps even! Ohhhhhhh you SO need a good whack on the back of the head.

Bad bad bad.. shame on you for an hour.

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

"Spike" wrote : Ahhhh.... social security.... 3 years and counting... my pay raise : added to the retirement I have been getting since 1988. Then I might : be able to quit buying cat food by the case..... (it's the only way I : can afford to provide my dog with the prime rib it craves, and still : pay for gas for the car....) : 0 ) : --

Cool Spike! Hubster should get his very first on in about two weeks.

I am going to buy Jeep stuff. Lots and lots of Jeep stuff. Then I am going to Jeep camp Then I am going to fix the stuff on my Jeep that I broke at Jeep Camp. Then I will buy BETTER and MORE Jeep stuff

Muhahahahahaahahahahaha mad I tell you, I have gone MAD!

KJK Not a 'Hot Older Woman' on the outside, but on the inside, I'm Smokin!

2O|||||||O5 Liberty - the muddier, the better!
Reply to
KJ.Kate

Jus doan break nuttin permnant

Reply to
Spike

"Spike" : >KJK : >Not a 'Hot Older Woman' on the outside, but on the inside, I'm Smokin! : >

: >2O|||||||O5 Liberty - the muddier, the better! : >

: Jus doan break nuttin permnant : -- :

Tanks Spikie

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Reply to
cprice

Thems big words for someone who has spent his whole life as a ford repair jockey. Maybe you should run for the local KKK chairman.

Jim Warman wrote:

Reply to
cprice

Incantations???

Reply to
WindsorFox

They say even the best troll can not keep up multiple identities for more than eight to 16 months without exhibiting "personality bleed." That is becoming obviously true, I did not expect it to happen quite this soon though.

Reply to
WindsorFox

Pot, your kettle is calling. There was nothing "trash" about Kate's message, you on the other hand are taken to racial slurs, epithets and general foul language all in off topic, top posting troll form. I am archiving every post you make. A person must have a truly lonely life to spend time on the Internet for the sole purpose making people hate him. At 2AM.

Reply to
WindsorFox

Actually, he has taken to PMs, now.... Oh, gosh... now my day - no, my LIFE is ruined... how can I ever function knowing my e-mail filter is battling such upsetting content.... of course, I can always find comfort knowing that is private missives will join penis enlargers, human growth hormone, the latest inside stock tip and get rich quick in that great void where all the single missing socks from the dryer go...

I do need a little help, though.... I'm trying to find any logical or natural progression from "new car smell" to "racism"... Freud would love this bimbo...

Reply to
Jim Warman

I thought the term added a rather nice touch... that je' ne ce quois....

Reply to
Jim Warman

Like an unruly child..... if nobody is paying attention, do something bad or unacceptable and people will notice you..... it matters not if they are chastising or praising. Either way, the child gets the attention he or she is craving... And, I would suppose, the same holds true for a child in an adults body...

Reply to
Jim Warman

Qu'est-ce que c'est? Je n'ai pas bien compris.

Reply to
Wound Up

The quality of trolls has indeed greatly decreased as of late...

Reply to
Wound Up

Your village called. They want you back ASAP. They say it's boring without an idiot around.

Reply to
Spike

new car smell --> compared to fart smell --> related to food -->

influenced by mother's cooking--> leading to guilt association for having sexual thoughts about his mother

Reply to
Spike

Keep in mind that AUPs for email are far more readily enforced than they are for Usenet.

Reply to
WindsorFox

We still need to make that "leap" from his mothers sexuality to racism..... I had initially thought that it may have something to do with Chef Boyardee but realized the KKK would care too much about nondescript European names as long as they were light coloured nondescript European names..... Perhaps it might involve Aunt Jemima??? In a three-some????

Gawd... there's a mental picture I didn't need....

Reply to
Jim Warman

If his behaviour was upsetting, I might consider opening up his header..... as it is, I feel a certain amount of pity for this poor misbegotten soul and firmly believe he could still become a functioning, productive member of society....

As I recall, he started dwelling on my existence about the time I passed remarks on someones boastful comments regarding street racing. Apparently, me still breathing is more upsetting to him than his messages are to me.

Reply to
Jim Warman