New car smell not so nice

Ummm... je ne c'est quois.... ooooohhhhh, I don't know. We lived in Montreal in '66/'67... just because I was trying to learn how to speak (and only so I could meet more girls) it doesn't mean I was trying to learn how to spell it

8^)

Oh, I can see it now "Fermez la, Warman".....

Reply to
Jim Warman

mother was a gay black oriental female with a Spanish surname?

Reply to
Spike

with the right medication and dosage, perhaps..... OR the earth always needs fertilizer for refreshing itself....

Reply to
Spike

My apologies to all, I've been away from the group for a while, I just dropped in to rant about my AIR pump freezing up after only 257000 miles of use. I didn't mean to resurrect the ghosts (or Trolls as the case may be) of Christmas past. I think I'll just go back to sanding off the rust on the old caddy now. By the way, anybody know where I can find a GM 501 short block?

Reply to
Ironrod

You will NEVER look at pancakes the same way again Jim From this day forward you will see Auntie Jemima and laugh so hard that milk will go out your nose!

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Aww c'mon now, I was just picking on you a little. You are resurecting an old Caddy? What year?

Kate

: > "Ironrod" spoke the name of the demon seed : > : Not that moron who went by HURCAST, is it. : >

: > In caps even! : > Ohhhhhhh you SO need a good whack on the back of the head. : >

: > Bad bad bad.. shame on you for an hour. : >

: >

: > KJK : >

: >

: :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Whoo hooo Spike you are SMOKIN!!!

Reply to
KJ.Kate
1973 Eldorado. Engine has a knock which sounds suspiciously like a rod.
Reply to
Ironrod

I recall a guy complaining about a knock like that with his Caddy..... turned out to be a homeless wino wanting to know if there was room at the inn for one more.

Reply to
Spike