New Cobra

I doubt they'll use the engine out of the GT. How can they justify $140,000 for a car then say it's engine is in a Mustang too? Remember when Oldsmobile got upset because they revealed it's V8 was in the Firebird many years ago? Turns out, it was a mistake because the Pontiac V8 that preceded it was a better engine anyway.

-Rich

Reply to
RichA

Tony Alonso

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 19:43:22 -0500, RichA wrote something wonderfully witty:

Seeehit, for the last few years of it's life the F-bodies shared the exact same engine as the Corvette. It did not hurt any of the three vehicles sales one way or the other, but I do agree that no way is the engine out of the GT going into the Cobra. No freakin way.

Reply to
ZombyWoof