Just for comparison puproses

At least Ford was smart enough to NOT go with the intial Shelby Cobra design from last year.

Reply to
RichA

Here's diffrent pic that gives a better view of the new Charger.

Now whatcha think?

Patrick '93 Cobra

Reply to
NoOption5L

I still think it's a F-Ing 4 door!

Reply to
SVTKate

Still looks like an afterthought to me.

"Let's dress up our latest sedan and try to make it look hip".

I'll pass.

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe, Bassani Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, GMS MAF, Accufab Throttle Body, Eagle Alloy Wheels
NObluestang98

Gotta have a two-door, huh?

Then picture this one...

... with the agressive treatment of this one...

Patrick '93 Cobra

Reply to
NoOption5L

Huge snout and a fat ass!!!

Reply to
66 6F HCS

"66 6F HCS" wrote

Kinda reminds me of a really bad blind date!!! Why would I buy the car?!?!

Reply to
66 6F HCS