New mustang commercial is creepy?

I thought it was pretty cool, all the people seeing one and imagining it the way they would like.

I liked the morphing effect.

Reply to
twk

Kinda goes back to the roots of the Mustang when there were a ton of options. So many options that you could "design your own car".

Reply to
D E Willson

I want 2 gallons of that paint.

Reply to
WindsorFo

I don't like it ........

Reply to
Analogue Cheese

I wish they still had options to limit the options. :-)

Patrick '11 GT that's as stripped as it can get.

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84