Now that SVTKate is on the road.

Us Oklahoma RAMFM'ers are going to give her a old fashioned Oklahoma cookout on Sunday. Wait till she finds out that Oklahoma beer is only 3.2%!

Haha

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Don,

You actually call it beer at that level!?

It's winter time, where all beers should be over 6%!

Steve BBB on a stand.

Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

Now I know exactly where I DON'T want to live, lol. 3.2%, sheesh, even water is stronger than that in New Orleans. Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Yeah, pretty sick stuff... of course I quit drinkin' years ago anyway but even then I'd always get liqour store beer instead of the corner grocery stuff!

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98